- Potatoes: 800 g (boiled and mashed)
- Minced beef: half a kilo
- Tomato Sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Parsley: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Vegetable oil: 30 ml
- Onions: 2 tablets (medium size/cut into small cubes)
- Carrots: 200 g (cut into small cubes)
- Garlic: Clove (mashed)
- Bacon: 115 g (chopped)
- Cooking cream: three quarters cup
- Cheddar Cheese: 1/2 cup (grated)
- Butter: 3 tablespoons
- Salt: As desired
- Black pepper: as desired
- Nutmeg: Pinch
How to prepare
Put the onions and carrots in the oil, until they wilt, then add the garlic and fry until they wilt for 10 minutes.
Add the meat and bacon and stir until well combined.
Add parsley and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
Add salt and black pepper and leave the mixture on the fire, stirring.
Mix mashed potatoes with cream and nutmeg for a homogeneous mixture.
Paint an oven with a yogurt dish, spread a layer of potatoes, a layer of meat and then another layer of potatoes.
Spread the cheese over the potatoes and bake the pie in the oven for 30 minutes in a hot oven at 220°C.